Filipino American Jessica MacCleary 'Growing up Filipino.' Hi guys! Today I'm here with another Filipino Friday video and today it's called "Growing Up Filipino" and I had sooo many ideas for this video, but I had to narrow it down to just a couple. I will definitely be doing a part two with this and perhaps even make it a monthly Filipino Friday installment?! Let me know if you guys would be interested!! :)
Growing up Filipino
- "There is no such thing as taking a picture alone."
- "You could never do your chores on time."
- "People will always make you eat balut."
- "Buying your breakfast and realizing it's still alive."
- "Education is a very important thing in Filipino culture."
- "Mom you're yelling." Mom: "Hindi ko yelling. This is how I talk."